Sunday, February 18, 2007

Game Over !

This is the first time I write my blog in English.

Today is the 1st day of Lunar New Year of the Pig year.
Gong Xi ! Gong Xi !

He called me about 12midnite last nite, and he told me that our relationship would be expired from now onwards.
Even this is what I expected or suspected from earlier. Even I am strong to face these but I still upset from my bottom of my heart.

These are the few words I would like to tell him.

" I would like to thank you for the years where we past thru in sweet and sour even bitter but these were I'm willing to take it. On the other hand, I understand that you have your main reason to not continue this relationship but at least I knew that you love me before...and this is the first time you cried.Anyhow, I would like to wish you and your beloved would have a happy family forever. The love which I contribute before, I would hide at bottom of my heart forever.... ! "

No comments: