Tuesday, September 25, 2007

曲终人散

要面对的此终还是得面对。

星期天的晚上,卧病的我传短讯给他,
"can i go Sxxxxxxx for break? how is your schedule? is this alright for you"
"can i call you?"

"im not free...with customer...i'll go Zxxxxx on holidays and will go Sxxxxxxx visit customer, come back Sxxxxxxx on 22.10.07"

"when is the best time for me to visit you then? or can i join you to Zxxxxx?"

"cannot la... i still cannot commit you"

"what you mean cannot commit? am i still your gf?"

"sorry"

"what you mean sorry?"

"i really cant commit you, you are my female friend"

"as i told you, it is alright even you do not commit. now you are hurting me, i knew and understand your situation and i am willing to wait as well."

"really sorry, im not worth it to make you wait..."

"i feel studip to ask, what make you cannot commit? do you still love me? i need the answer please"

"sorry,im sorry, i pulled out my love to you"

"thank you for telling me the truth, the debt which you owe me, you may pay back while your financial is stable, i will treat you as friend as well and thank you giving me happiness in the past years"

他不再回我短讯了,我也迷迷糊糊的睡了!

我不再回想从前,我将会向前看!

努力吧,女人!

No comments: